zig is a new programming language that makes a lot of good design decisions. if you are interested in learning it, https://ziglearn.org/ is a good site.
- jsonexplorer - a tool for interactive cli json viewing
- zigmd - a work in progress markdown editor / imgui thing written in zig.
- zcho - a few command line utilities for scripts, including a loading spinner and a smooth progress bar.
- clipnotify - a clone of
cdown/clipnotify rewritten in zig that allows selecting which
clipboard you want to notify on (
clipboard). useful to display a notification when the clipboard changes.
- zigfmt - a wip alternative std.fmt implementation that is hopefully better and easier to use.
- pixelcode - a demo of a text editor that looks kind of neat. not usable or maintained.
- tenhourtime - an xfce panel plugin for displaying time differently.
- interpunctbot - a discord bot that does a bunch of things including
thetravelers.online is a mmorpg that I have made some tools for
- mapexplorer - a viewer for the travelers map
- leaderboard history - a viewer for the full history of the travelers leaderboard
- travelersapi - connect to thetravelers.online from node. this is what I used to make my bot
- animated movement - paste in your browser console for clean animated movement effects like this
- bot helper - a js thing so you can make bots in node without restarting all the time. instead, just press enter and the bot will update.
shortcuts is an ios app to help automate some things. these tools were developed for ios 12 and are mostly abandoned. while you can still use them with ios 13+, they do not work as well.
- ScPL - A programming language that compiles to the iOS Visual Scripting tool, Shortcuts.
- ScPL Actions - a work in progress previewer and editor for iOS 13 shortcuts.
mods I made for the game factorio
- earlygame run - a mod that adds a run button to make earlygame less painful
- one-health - a mod made by request that makes all entities start at one hp so you have to repair them. I have never actually used this mod in a playthrough and don't plan to, it sounds terrible.
- liquid science - turns science into a liquid. it's pretty bad, I have never used this in a real playthrough
- (planned) a mod that allows you to deposit science packs and then research any science immediately so you don't have to constantly be deciding what to research next and can actually use the new items you get from research. either.
- zig - a good programming language that I did not make
Programming languages I made
- (abandoned) ScPL - mentioned above on this page
- (abandoned) masc - a programming language that compiles to human readable mips assembly.
- (abandoned) progsim - an assembly-like programming language intended for beginners.
- (very wip) uilang and resyn - too wip to have anything to say about it that isn't vaporware
- sitepages - a bunch of pages that do things.
- clicker - one of those exponential growth “idle games”.
- electron-music-player - a music player that looks pretty good and displays the lyrics of songs. mostly made for personal use, so it is not very configurable and likely only supports linux.
- .XCompose - a viewer to see all the xcompose keys + the custom ones I added myself
- customizations - userscripts and custom stylesheets for various websites and configuration files for some programs.
edit this page