A simple 64-bit CPU made out of nor gates and an assembly language to program for it.
a 64-bit cpu written in the typescript hardware description language
- install node and the yarn package manager.
- download a latest master zig binary from here (being developed on
zig build run(note
nodemust be in your path)
- supports a few instructions (check docs for a list of supported instructions)
- instructions and registers and stuff
- two permission levels, one full permission, one with memory accesses routed through a page table and no i/o permission
- very basic operating system that lets a user program allocate memory and read/write from/to the screen
- very basic user program that tests some stuff